- The employer owns the policy and pays the premiums.
- Premiums can often be offset against profits for tax purposes.*
- Rates are fixed for around 3 years.
- Often there is no medical underwriting.
- Different job types can be out into separate categories which dictates what level of benefit is given.
- Members can have a multiple of salary or a flat level benefit.
- Each of the members in the scheme have access to ancillary services of the insurer.
*Depends on cover type. When we talk, ask your Adviser for more detail.